Roomba and Create Setup for RoboFriend
- Remove your robot from its docking station.
- Turn off your robot by pressing and holding the "CLEAN/POWER" button until it powers down.
- Remove the faceplate or serial port protector from your Roomba, or the serial port protector from your Create.
- Connect the RooTooth to your Roomba or Create 7 pin mini din serial port.
- Turn on your robot by pressing the "CLEAN/POWER" button.
- Attach the iPod touch dashboard mount to your Roomba or Create using the suction cup (use an adhesive base if necessary) (MT).
- Attach the iPod touch to the windshield mount (MT).
- Put one Velcro adhesive strip on your robot (MT).
- Put another Velcro adhesive strip on the back of the solar charger (MT).
- Attach the solar charger to your robot (MT).
- Connect the solar charger to iPod touch (MT).